OUTPATIENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PSYCHIATRIST
State of the Art Mental Health Care Practice offering 100% Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity, (no Weekends, no On-Call) in numerous locations across Greater Chicagoland and surrounding Suburbs. Seeking talented, passionate, Psychiatrists, & Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join an innovative treatment team of approximately 50 mental health practitioners which includes 12 psychiatrist, 10 Psych Nurse Practitioners and 27 full time psychologists and therapists!
Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity with flexible hours to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
IPD is currently offering lucrative compensation plus benefits for a psychiatrist to live and practice in Chicago & WESTERN SUBURBS of Chicago!!
Responsibilities: Psychiatrists are encouraged to focus on their clinical passions
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management, and/or
- No call
- No Weekends
- Psychiatrists schedule ONLY 1-2 encounters per hour depending on clinical preference
- Option to do consultations for extra pay
- You will have a personal relationship with the CEO and Administrative team so your voice is heard
- IL Physician License or ability to obtain license in Illinois, MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- IPD staff will handle any credentialing and all Administrative demands!
- Health, dental, life insurance plan
- Discounted Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Monthly education lectures
- Fun and supportive work culture and work-life balance
- Staff provide reception, scheduling, electronic same-day billing services, intake services
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Carleen Skarzyns
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Carleen Skarzynski