State of the Art Mental Health Care Practice offering Outpatient Psychiatry in numerous locations across Chicago and surrounding Suburbs. Psychiatrists, nurse practitioners of diverse specialties are assisted in collaborative patient care by full time psychologists and therapists.
Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity with flexible hours to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
IPD is currently offering lucrative compensation plus benefits for a psychiatrist to live and practice in or Downtown Chicago Office
Responsibilities: Psychiatrists create their own practice according to their clinical interests
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management, and/or
- Light Call
- Psychiatrists schedule 1-2 encounters per hour depending on clinical preference
- Option to do consultations.
- IL Physician License or ability to obtain license in Illinois, MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- IPD staff will handle any credentialing needed before start date.
- Health, dental, life insurance plans
- Discounted Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Monthly education lectures
- Interdependent atmosphere and support
- Staff provide reception, scheduling, electronic same-day billing services
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Carleen Skarzynski