Tenet Healthcare has a brand new Interventional Cardiology opening at our beautiful Hospitals of Providence - Transmountain Campus. This position is highly flexible and offers a great opportunity for a physician to create the practice of their dreams, in both schedule and clinic. We are looking for an interventional cardiologist who is looking to build a solid patient base and be able to provide the bread and butter interventions. Some general cardiology may be required, but the bulk of the practice will be based around clinic and cath lab time. Did I mention we have 2 brand new state-of-the-art Cathlabs?
About the position
- Full-time with an employed contract
- Income Guarantee plus quality performance & productivity bonus structure. Full benefits. PTO. 401K. etc
- You get to decide what you want to do, and how much you want to do
- There will be a mixture of inpatient, outpatient and cath lab but you get to pick the amounts
- Call is rotated among physicians in the team, set somewhere around 1:5
- Possible for academic components but not required. Med students and residents in the area are expected to begin rotations in 2021
- ???????Must be MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible - Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology
- Must have or be able to obtain a Texas Medical License
To be considered, please apply with a copy of your CV. There is no visa sponsorship available at this time.