Interventional Cardiology in Arkansas
We are hiring an Interventional Cardiologist due to growth in the practice.
Northwest Arkansas community seeking an Interventional Cardiologist
- Northwest Arkansas community encompassing over 500,000 draw area, in need of full time Interventional Cardiologist.
- There is currently a strong community demand from the referring primary care physicians.
- Full hospital and medical staff support to ramp up successful practice quickly.
- This hospital employed position will include attractive salary, signing bonus, loan repayment program.
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, LT/ST disability, pension plan, weeks vacation / CME with expenses,
- relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Cardiology candidates, along with upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
Northwest Health System is the region's largest and most comprehensive network of medical professionals, facilities,services, and technology and includes tow acute care hospitals, a women's hospital, and multiple northwest physiciansclinics. This region of Arkansas is home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. HuntTransportation, Inc, and Tyson Foods. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. It has all theresources and advantages of the big city, but still maintains a comfortable hometown feel. It offers incredible naturalbeauty, abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture and pleasure in their museums, theaters,world class restaurants, shopping. If it is outdoor sports you want, relax while fishing or boating on the White Riveror Beaver Lake, or spend the day at one of the many golf courses.