Mercy Clinic Fort Smith is currently seeking energetic BE/BC Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon to join a busy, comprehensive practice. This opportunity includes a robust compensation package as well as benefits package, recruitment incentive and much more!
Mercy Clinic Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery - Fort Smith
- Dedicated CV ORs
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, Vascular Imaging Lab & Valve Clinic
- Strong partnership with high quality cardiology and hospitalist service
- Opportunity to serve on a Mercy-wide, physician-led Cardiac Surgery specialty council
- Utilize Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record
This position offers:
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model
- Commencement bonus
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance
- 4 weeks vacation and 1-week CME annually
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverageH-1B Visas accepted
Fort Smith, Arkansas, the Region's scenic beauty is a hallmark of our quality of life but is certainly not its only outstanding asset. Fort Smith is also noted for the strong work ethic of its citizens, the clean and progressive industry that drives the economy, a growing tourism trade, a thriving business and retail base and a strong agricultural tradition. Kiplinger magazine rated Fort Smith, AR as the #4 city in the US with the lowest cost of living. Our diverse and stable economic base prospers because of abundant natural resources, an educated workforce, professional medical facilities, award-winning schools, outstanding transportation network and quality of life.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Wilson, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
479-314-7466 | fax: 479-314-1190
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter