HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Physician Assistant to join our Oncology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
HealthCare offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or email@example.com.
- Location: San Martin Oncology
- Average Patient Census: 10-12 while supporting infusion request. May see add-ons for patients needing symptom management from the infusion center or sick patients that are clinic add-ons.
- Patient range: Geriatric
- Procedures: bone marrow biopsy
- Provide coverage during vacations
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong background in oncology/hematology
- Current Nevada Physician Assistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Must have taken advanced courses in evaluation and management of patients, pathophysiology as well as health assessments.
- Must have or eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- A minimum of 2 years of Oncology Physician Assistant experience in a community clinic setting
- CPR Certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Strong knowledge of overseeing of chemo treatment patients and approving daily chemo orders
- Confidence with seeing oncology and hematology follow-up patients as required by physician