HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Float Pool team in Las Vegas. This position allows enormous flexibility to care for patients throughout the Las Vegas Valley and includes a generous stipend. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince at (702) 528-6276 or email@example.com.
- Covering Primary Care clinics in the Las Vegas Valley. Occasional trips (once a quarter) to Mesquite and Pahrump required. Per diem travel stipend is available for those trips.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, full-time hours. No nights or weekends.
- Average Daily Census: 16-18 patients/day
- No call
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in Nevada
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Must be comfortable with Managed Care and Fee-for-Service patients
- At least two years of experience in Primary Care
- Fluent or Medical Spanish speaking ability