Seeking Experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for Monday-Friday Schedule in Level III NICU in Palm Beach County!
Full Job Description:
Envision Physician Services is looking for a Neonatology NP to join our team at Wellington Regional Medical Center (WRMC). WRMC has a 25-bed Level III B NICU that opened in January 2009 to serve the smallest residents of western Palm Beach County. The staffing model consists of 4 Neonatologists who provide in-house coverage. We are looking to add an experienced NNP to join the team in a Monday-Friday role. The NICU is equipped to care for most patients with no restrictions on gestational age and weight and can perform general surgery. Complicated neurological and cardiac cases are transferred out to the children’s hospital in the area. WRMC has its own neonatal transport team that is run by RNs/RTs as well as a dedicated RN-driven PICC line team.
WRMC’s maternity services are performed in the Centre for Family Beginnings. The Centre is focused on patient care in a supportive and nurturing environment. It is equipped with the following special features and amenities to take care of Mom and baby:
- 18 L&D rooms
- 3-bay triage
- 2 Operating Rooms and a PACU
- 19 postpartum/couplet rooms (mother-baby nursing care)
- Supported to 2 Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians
- 25-bed level III B NICU (covered by Neonatologists 24/7)
- Dedicated procedure rooms
- Board certified lactation consultants
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.