Seeking a Board Certified Occupational/Environmental Medicine Physician for the system-employed position in Augusta, Georgia.
- MRO Certified
- Board Certified Occupational/Environmental Medicine Physician
- DOT medical examiner
- Independent medical examiner
- Have experience with the freestanding clinic and on-site businesses
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- 8 AM- 4:30 PM Monday-Friday - NO weekends
- 40 Hours; No Call
- Strictly Occupational Medicine (We have two dedicated RN Case Managers)
- Operates in a clinic, but will go out to several industries.
- Leading compensation and financial package.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, this is the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia. Located in the east-central section of the state, it is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta on Interstate 20.Augusta is also centrally located just two and a half hours from the beach and the mountains. Excellent public, parochial and private schools. Higher education can be obtained at several of the two and four-year colleges in Georgia and in South Carolina. The economy is strong, diverse, and growing. Take time to discover the historic charm of the classicSouth with its tree-lined streets and majestic antebellum mansions. There are dozens of shops and restaurants,cultural and historic attractions in Augusta. Year-round, this city is the place to be for recreation. With anaverage temperature of 62.7 degrees, you will make the most of their many parks and recreational facilities.Make time for an afternoon of golf, tennis, fishing, boating, or just enjoying the great outdoors.