INTEGRIS Health is seeking a Specialty Critical Care Intensivist Physician who is board certified/board eligible in Critical Care Medicine to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled multidisciplinary team and exhibit expertise in all aspects of Critical Care Medicine.
Join this dedicated Team who will allow you to thrive in a broad mix of clinical responsibilities ranging from:
- cardiogenic and distributive shock patients
- pre and post implant MCS patients
- pre and post solid organ transplantation (Heart, Lung, or Liver
- select postcardiac surgery patients
- shock/ECMO Network patients
The practice structure and highlights are:
- 14 shifts per month
- 10 patient load on average
- Highly trained APP support
- Separate shock/ECMO coverage including V-A and V-V cannulation
- Daily multidisciplinary rounds
- EPIC EMR
INTEGRIS is the largest healthcare system and hospital network in Oklahoma.
The INTEGRIS Advanced Cardiac Care program is part of the Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute within the INTEGRIS healthcare system. The Institute is a regional leader with heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas transplantation, along with nationally recognized Mechanical Circulatory Support and ECMO programs. For more information on Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute visit integrisok.com/nazih-zuhdi-transplant-institute-oklahoma-city-ok.
To learn more about INTEGRIS Health system and our Mission, Vision and Values, please visit https://integrisok.com/