To learn about INTEGRIS NZTI, please go to: INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute
Meet our physicians: Meet our physicians
Transplant Physician Fellowship opportunity with INTEGRIS Health! Hepatology offers challenge, a chance to research, hands on patient care, and the satisfaction your work makes a great impact. Join this team of true experts in their field with the knowledge, the drive and the heart of healing
Job Code: 9809
The Fellow performs clinical, didactic, research, and other educational activities required to develop knowledge and skills required to practice competently and independently.in the field of specialty. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Fellow responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Performs history and physical examinations, ongoing patient evaluations, consultations with attending review.
* Documents in the patient medical record history and physical examinations, progress notes, consultations, discharge summaries, procedures and operative reports as appropriate
* Performs surgical procedures with attending physician supervision as appropriate
* Performs other clinical activities as directed by the attending physician and under the supervision of that physician
* Performs other clinical, didactic, research and administrative activities as directed by the Program Director and as required to complete the education program
Reports to assigned Program Director
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.