Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an existing Family Medicine practice in Morgan, UT.Opportunity Details
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Replace retiring provider
- Employed position
- Access to strong network of specialists
- Supportive collaborating physician
- Established patient population
- Blend of Family Medicine and Urgent Care
About Ogden Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive initial salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
Living in Ogden, UT:Ogden is one of the country’s greatest jewels. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Ogden offers unmatched access to a variety of outdoor recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking/cycling, water sports, fishing and world class skiing and snowboarding. Ogden has a charming downtown district that is home to delicious restaurants and quaint shops. With close access to an International airport, traveling from Ogden is quick and convenient. Enjoy living in a terrific location while building a successful practice.
- A 239 bed facility, Ogden Regional serves as the tertiary care center in Northern Utah.
- Level II trauma center
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure accreditations
- Robust medical staff including trauma surgery, intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, orthopedic surgery, urology, infectious disease and many other specialties.