INTEGRIS Health Edmond located just off I-35, a few minutes north of Oklahoma City, has an opportunity for a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN to join an established hospital-based practice.
INTEGRIS Health Edmond is a state of the art, full-service hospital with 104 inpatient beds that include 32 private medical-surgical rooms, a 13-bed women’s unit and 10 intensive care suites.
The surgical department of the hospital includes four general surgical rooms and a dedicated C-section suite as well as an endoscopy and pain management procedure rooms with a 12-bed private pre/post op outpatient rooms.
Services also include a 17-bed Emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, interventional radiology, full imaging and radiology services and respiratory therapy services. An outpatient pharmacy and outpatient laboratory are located on site within the physician medical building.
- 1:5 call
- Rewarding practice that emphasizes evidence-based medicine
- Good balance of obstetrics and gynecology cases
- Good case mix of private insurance, with Medicaid and Medicare accepted
- APPs available to support physicians busy case loads
- Good work-life balance; the physician group is very supportive of working parents and respect personal time
- Office within steps of the hospital and L&D unit
- Supportive Hospital administration
- Level 2 neonatal special care nursery supported by neonatologists
- Brand New L&D unit built in 2021
- Newly expanded OR facilities
- Physician-led medical group
- Board certified Uro-Gyn on site with pelvic floor PT
INTEGRIS Health Edmond is part of INTEGRIS Health is a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state’s largest employers with more than 10,000 employees.
- Employed position with w/RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation allowance
- Residency education stipend available
- CME allowance + Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewals
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 401(k) / 403(b) retirement with yearly employer contribution and option of 457(b) retirement
INTEGRIS Health offers an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners, the first and largest clinically integrated network in Oklahoma. INTEGRIS Health Partners has over 450 employed INTEGRIS physicians and 600 private practice physicians providing a tremendous referral network for our physicians.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at email@example.com