NES Health is looking for Part-time/PRN physicians to join the Emergency Medicine service at Alliance Health Ponca City in Oklahoma.
Emergency Department Details:
- 15,750 annual volume
- 14 ED beds
- 140 hospital beds
- EMR - Medhost
- OK License
- 1+ years experience as HM APP
- Current ACLS, BLS certifications
- 15 patient encounters/day (rounds & admissions)
- APP coverage 5-7 hours/day
- 7a-7p + night call availability (call backs are rare)
- Code Response & Procedures required (central lines/intubations/vent management)
- Open ICU
- EMR - Meditech
Ponca City has the amenities normally found only in larger communities, but without the hassles of traffic jams, overcrowding. Lake Ponca is a recreational playground with a swim beach, campgrounds, boating, paddle boarding, fishing, indoor fishing dock, disc golf courses, bike and hiking trails, restrooms, shelters, and a play structure.