Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Desirable Coastal Oregon
- Help grow new service line - building an outpatient behavioral health, primary care, and pharmacy services to supplement existing dental practice
- Competitive compensation above MGMA median
- Quality of life schedule - no weekends and no call
- Avg. 18 patients per day
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits - CME, medical insurances, PTO, and more
About "Oregon's Adventure Coast"
- Stunning protected bay, lush emerald forests and the mighty Pacific Ocean
- "The beauty is absolutely unmatched, there is no traffic, pristine in crowded beaches all around and a new place to explore nearby every weekend!" - Niche.com Resident Review, January 2022
- Unlimited activities for the outdoor enthusiast with an abundance of beaches and parks - go scuba-diving, hiking, kayaking, surfing, or charter a boat!
- Easy access to Eugene, Salem, Portland and Bend
- Plentitude of education opportunities, museums, unique shopping and restaurant experiences, full service libraries, and cultural events
- Great cost of living that is 15.7% lower than the U.S. average!
Reference #: NPR 21511