General Gastroenterologist needed in Newark, New Jersey. Only 8 miles to Manhattan!!
- General GI only
- No ERCP or EUS required
- Outpatient only - No hospital call; practice phone call only
- Endoscopy Center open Saturday mornings (new physician will cover two Saturday mornings a month)
- Join one physician and two advanced practice providers
- Practice and Endoscopy Center conveniently at one location - Newark Ironbound
- Medical Spanish is a plus
- Competitive salary, partnership opportunity and ownership opportunity in a freestanding ASC, Pathology, and Anesthesia are available
Newark, New Jersey
You will find Newark only 8 miles from Manhattan. The city is home to the largest collection of cherry blossom trees in the US, and it is the third oldest city in America making it rich in history. It is known for its access to great jobs, exceptional restaurants, growing arts scene, and spacious homes. Newark is also known to be one of the greatest jazz cities in the world.