OhioHealth is looking for a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join our dedicated team at Grant Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center) in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- 7 current Providers, 2 Midlevel Providers
- Primarily Grant Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center) with some outreach to Pickerington and New Albany locations in the future
- Call 1:4
- Wide variety of cases both inpatient and outpatient
- Dedicated office support staff
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
For more information, please contact Kelsey Beaver at (614) 544-4959 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org