Saint Alphonsus Medical Group - a 600+ provider multispecialty group practice - is seeking a Family Medicine Physician committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care in a rural family practice setting, with OB requirements, located in Fruitland, Idaho.
Fruitland Health Plaza is a multi-specialty practice serving Southwest Idaho and Southeast Oregon. Services offered at this practice include family medicine, urgent care, occupational medicine, and orthopedic services. On-site lab, x-ray and CT are also available. OB is required and deliveries will take place in Ontario, at our regional medical center (10 minutes from Fruitland) and include the opportunity to work in the newborn nursery as well as inpatient peds, if desired. Given the rural nature of this position, physicians qualify for state loan repayment benefits.
The schedule for this full-time opportunity is a traditional clinic work week, Monday through Friday, with no less than 32 hours of scheduled patient contact time with OB. General call is 1:6 with required OB hospital call TBD.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency program;
- Board certified, or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment;
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine in all its phases;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Boards of Pharmacy & DEA
This is a great opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a growing medical group.
An excellent and competitive income and benefits package is available including:
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance, including tail coverage
- Retirement (403b) with match
- Sign-on Incentives (highly competitive)
- Student Loan Repayment