INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center in Enid, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our team.
- The Family Medicine Physician will join an established and growing clinic.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive environment, with excellent earning potential and the ability to make a difference in the community.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Employed Position
- Sign-On Incentive
- Initial Salary Guarantee
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- Excellent Retirement Benefits
- Education Stipend Available
- PMTC Loan Repayment up to $200,000
- CME Stipend
Located 100 miles northwest of Oklahoma City, Enid is the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma. A community rich in history, Enid is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone. From education to agriculture, live sports to live music and outdoor adventure to indoor fun, Enid offers a diverse economy and focus for all.
INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center is proud to be the health care provider you can trust in northwestern Oklahoma. As the only non-profit, faith-based hospital in Enid, an area weve served longer than any other general hospital, your well-being is at the heart of everything we do.
INTEGRIS Health is the states largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the states largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state. For more than 50 years, INTEGRIS has been providing the most comprehensive healthcare for Oklahoma and surrounding states.
The Community of Enid welcomes you!