Pediatric Internal Medicine
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Good Samaritan Hospital is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in San Jose, CA.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of California
- No procedures required
About Good Samaritan Hospital:
- Option for an independent contractor or employee model w/ full benefits
- Directorship stipend, paid clinical hours, and productivity and quality bonuses
San Jose is the cultural, financial, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California by both population and area. With a population of over 1 million, San Jose is one of the best places to live in California with highly-rated public schools. The city also boasts great proximity to all of Northern California’s areas of interest due to its position in the greater Santa Clara Valley. Over 300 days of sunshine and a panoramic view of the Santa Clara Mountains make San Jose a beautiful urban retreat.
- Good Samaritan Hospital is recognized as a leader in neurosciences, high-risk obstetrics, comprehensive cancer services, advanced cardiology, and innovative surgery techniques.
- The 474-bed facility, founded in 1965, offers a full range of comprehensive services, some of which include: designated STEMI receiving center in Santa Clara County, cardiovascular services using state-of-the-art technology, and innovative robotics program for orthopedics, spine, general surgery, bariatrics, gynecology, and urology.
- Robust orthopedics and spine care program with dedicated inpatient unit and designation for hip and knee replacement by the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and Blue Distinction Center by Anthem Blue Cross.
- Readers of Bay Area Parent magazine have chosen Good Samaritan Hospital as the “Bay Area’s Best Place to Have a Baby” and “Family Favorite Hospital” for over 10 years.