Cardiology Non Invasive
Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is seeking a Cardiologist in Ogden, UTQualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiovascular Disease
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Join an existing group of five Cardiologists and three APPs
- Heart Failure or Imaging interest/training a plus
- Quickly grow a busy practice
- Outreach opportunities available
- Ability to practice comprehensive Cardiology
About Ogden Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
About HCA, HCA Physician Services Group, and MountainStar Healthcare
- A 239 bed facility, Ogden Regional serves as the tertiary care center in Northern Utah.
- Level II trauma center
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure accreditations
- Robust medical staff including trauma surgery, intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, orthopedic surgery, urology, infectious disease and many other specialties.
Living in Ogden, UT:Ogden is one of the country’s greatest jewels. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Ogden offers unmatched access to a variety of outdoor recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking/cycling, water sports, fishing and world class skiing and snowboarding. Ogden has a charming downtown district that is home to delicious restaurants and quaint shops. With close access to an International airport, traveling from Ogden is quick and convenient. Enjoy living in a terrific location while building a successful practice.
- HCA Healthcare is comprised of 182 hospitals and 2,300+ sites of care in 20 states and United Kingdom.
- HCA is driven by a single mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- HCA Physician Services Group is an expert in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations.
- HCA Physician Services Group manages more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers.
- MountainStar Healthcare is an integrated system of hospitals, physician clinics and outpatient centers that is making healthcare more accessible and convenient all along the Wasatch Front in Utah.
- Committed to excellence while taking care of patients like they are our own family.