Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG) is seeking a fellowship trained Palliative Care Physician in the beautiful and historic Macon, Georgia area. Macon is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and is a wonderful place to live, learn and work. We are a family oriented community, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting growth and creative talents.
AHNMG is an established multispecialty group of 200 + providers who provide professional medical services to the Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Atrium Health Navicent, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin and Atrium Health Navicent Peach. Atrium Health Navicent is a 637-bed level one trauma center and academic teaching facility. In strategic partnership with Atrium Health, Atrium Health Navicent has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving toward a common goal of excellent patient care and outcomes through our new cultural commitments.
- Full-time with a competitive salary, progressive benefits package and dedicated time off
- Support of advanced practice providers
- Teaching opportunities available for those interested
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Physician Group welcomes the opportunity to discuss your interest, needs, and expectations. We are looking for not only a physician motivated to meet the highest possible standards of care but also a partner in providing the best in evidence based, safe care in a premier and highly respected inpatient environment. We are looking for candidates that are forward thinking with a dedication to excellence.
- Fellowship trained in hospice and palliative medicine
- Board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- Active Georgia license or ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)