Emanate Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty organization committed to providing exceptional, comprehensive, and personalized care is seeking Family Medicine Physicians.
Family Medicine Physicians coordinate a course of treatment for patients with a variety of diseases, and provide preventative care health maintenance strategies while working with an inter-disciplinary team of medical assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dieticians, surgeons, specialists, pathologists and pharmacists. The physician will act as an expert in disease management and prevention for all ages.
- 36 hours of patient facing time per week
- 18-22 patients per clinic day
- 8am- 6pm Monday thru Friday
- Locations available: Covina, Glendora, San Dimas and West Covina
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management for all ages. Knowledgeable regarding Family Physician scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting diagnostic measures.
- Fellow or certification from American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Proficient in HCC coding, CMS STARS measure, and HEDIS measure capture
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School.
- Graduate form an accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements.
- Board Certification from the American Board of Family Medicine