North Memorial Health Clinics is seeking an experienced and dynamic hematologist/oncologist to join our Team, in the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minnesota.
You will be part of an inclusive healthcare team dedicated to delivering a more connected patient experience. Caring for our patients is at the heart of what we do, and our culture is designed to actively support provider and team wellbeing, inspire innovation and encourage growth. Our strength lies in our relationships with the community, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we're empowering people to achieve their best health.
Our two-hospital system draws referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas.
- North Memorial Health Hospital is a 385 bed Level-1 Trauma Center and Community Hospital
- Maple Grove Hospital is a 134 bed Community Hospital in a vibrant growing young suburb of Minneapolis
- Established collaborative and collegial team
- Full-time and Part-time Options (0.75 FTE to 1.0 FTE)
- Health system employed position
- Beautiful clinic space
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Competitive 2-Year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits that include Health, Life, Disability, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- CME and paid professional fees (medical staff dues, DEA, license fees)
- Vacation/CME days
- Relocation assistance