Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Critical Care Nocturnist to join a team with locations in Boise and Nampa, Idaho.
Become part of a physician led 600+ provider multispecialty group with a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care.
This dynamic and growing practice is a robust, two-hospital ICU practice, providing services for a full spectrum of complex, critically ill patients at the tertiary Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (SARMC) - Boise, and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa, just 20 minutes from Boise. SARMC is the principal provider of advanced, innovative, and interdisciplinary critical care services within the region.
The schedule for this full-time opportunity is 161 ICU shifts per year - 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Requirements include a strong internal medicine, pulmonary and critical care background and fellowship training, a sincere desire to practice in a high acuity ICU setting, managing the treatment of complex, critically ill inpatients, collaborative relationship with an adult hospitalist medicine service and other specialists and intermittent robotic telemedicine consultation.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise has a 22-bed Med/Surg ICU, a 10-bed cardiac ICU, and a 10-bed Cardiovascular/Thoracic ICU and provides Trauma, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology, interventional stroke care, Oncology, and General Surgery services among others. Pulmonary diagnostic services include endobronchial ultrasound, bedside diagnostic ultrasound, navigational bronchoscopy, pulmonary function testing, and sleep diagnostics.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa is an 18-bed ICU, providing all standard ICU procedures.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency program and Critical Care Medicine fellowship program
- Board certification in Critical Care Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM) - or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment
- Obtain Idaho and Oregon medical licensure and granting of privileges at SARMC - Boise, SAMC - Nampa, and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Critical Care Medicine physician to be part of Saint Alphonsus Medical Group.
Saint Alphonsus offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)