Intermountain Health is looking for an Advance Practitioner in Endocrinology (Endocrinology) to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Health means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Ability to manage patients with Type I and Type II diabetes
- Familiar with CGMs and insulin pumps
- The ability to work in fast-paced team environment
- Service line has a satellite clinic. Each provider expected to provide services 3-4x per year
- Daily patient consensus is 18 with average age of 18-65
- Eligible for a current Nevada R.N. and N.P. license or Physician Assistant licensure
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or Physician Assistance Program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- 3 years of experience