Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is seeking a certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Hematology/Oncology department in the Smilow Cancer Hospital - Yale New Haven at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Full-time clinical position; 40 hrs/wk (36 clinical/4 admin); 4- or 5-day work week option.
- Partner closely with over 10 physicians and over 10 advanced practitioners within the oncology service line.
- Provide full spectrum oncological care in outpatient setting, and infrequent weekend inpatient consult coverage.
- Practice covers three sites: Hartford, Glastonbury, and Enfield.
- Hartford will be providers hub for training.
- The brand-new facility at Enfield will become the hub once trained.
- Procedures include Bone Marrow Biopsies and Intrathecal Chemotherapy.
- Experience is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Clinical Trials offered in this integrative care department.
- Cutting-edge surgical care includes robotic and minimally invasive procedures.
- Radiation oncology center offers state-of-the-art technology, including linear accelerators, CyberKnife radiosurgery, high-dose brachytherapy and radio nucleotide therapies.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package!
- Living and playing within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas, skiing, hiking, and more.
- Commuting easily to New York City, Boston and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New Englandthe regions largest nonprofit health systemyou will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.