The Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is excited to announce an opening for a general oncologist to practice at Nebraska Medicine Kearney Cancer Center in Kearney, NE. This is a distinctive opportunity to provide the latest in lifesaving hematology-oncology services to the newest technology in cancer treatment. The selected candidate will enjoy participation in multidisciplinary patient care teams, inpatient treatment, outpatient care, clinical trials, and opportunities for collaboration for investigator initiated clinical research, and translational research.
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility opening in 2024
- Onsite nurse navigators
- A growing practice and commitment to expanding patient care
- Opportunities to serve local communities through dedicated outreach clinics
- Potential to serve as Principal Investigator or Co-investigator on clinical trials and participate in research
- Colorful and exciting city situated smack in the middle of America
- Unique attractions, art and music festivals, museums, great restaurants, and breweries
- Tight-knit feeling of a college town less than three hours from Omaha
- Limitless parks, outdoor recreation areas and wildlife sanctuaries
- Home of the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK)
- Brand new medical school on UNKs campus to open in 2025 as part of the UNK-UNMC health science education complex
Our compensation package is extremely competitive and includes comprehensive benefits, generous employer paid retirement contributions, CME, and paid time off. The successful candidate must be an MD/DO (or equivalent degree) who is board certified/eligible in medical oncology and/or hematology.
Specific questions may be directed to:
Julie Vose, MD, MBA
Apply online at http://unmc.peopleadmin.com/77454. Individuals from diverse backgrounds and J1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply.