DeTar Hospital Navarro is offering full time employment to a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist.
DeTar Hospital Navarro, the larger of two sister hospitals totaling 278 licensed beds, is a regional referral center boasting comprehensive services including a 64-slice CT, DaVinci robotic equipment, the area's first dedicated Women & Children's Center, Open Concept MRI and Level III trauma designation.
Victoria, TX, a regional commercial center known as "the Crossroads of South Texas" is centrally located between (and within a two hour drive of) Austin, San Antonio and Houston. A community of about 84,000, Victoria services a regional population of almost 200,000. See more information below.
- Call ratio includes - 1:3 on weekends
- 10 days of ER coverage
- New all-inclusive Cancer Center opening in April 2022
- Experienced Physician preferred, but open to candidates coming out of training
- No Visa Assistance available
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation expenses
- Marketing expenses and assistance if in private practice
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!