Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Physiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Position is outpatient clinic based, with some inpatient back up coverage. Long-term, the role with transition to 50/50 split of inpatient and outpatient coverage.
- Case mix includes general PM&R, brain injuries, spasticity, post-stroke, general trauma, spinal cord injury
- Procedures: Botox injections and EMG testing, if desired
- Mansfield Hospital is a 326 bed, tertiary care hospital. This Level II Trauma Center offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- OhioHealths Neuroscience service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Experience treating patient population in inpatient and outpatient settings
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganeys Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living. Mansfield is a family friendly community with excellent school and housing options. Out of 218 cities nationwide, Mansfield was recently ranked the third best place for physicians to live and work by GoodCall Data Center.