Job Summary:Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is seeking a general psychiatrist to support their free-standing facility in Idaho Falls
- Board certified or board eligible in general psychiatry
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
About Behavioral Health Center:
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- 37 adult beds, 25 child & adolescent beds, and 12 residential female beds
- Average caseload 12-14 patients per day
- Call rotation 1:4
- Average stay 7-8 days
- In-patient, outpatient, and ECT work available
Idaho Falls lies at the heart of some of the world's best-known recreation areas, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, the Snake River, the Sawtooth Mountains, Henry's Lake, Jackson Hole, and Sun Valley. Nature provides a stunning backdrop to the safe, accessible, and convenient city. Idaho Falls' downtown area includes a visual and performing arts center, dinner theater, art museum, natural and cultural history museum, Tautphaus Park Zoo, BMX track, kayak course, rock climbing wall, and so many other outdoor and family activities. Idaho Falls is proud of its low cost of living, low crime rate, and award-winning schools.
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support its comprehensive trauma program. Additionally, EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology services.