An employed hospital medical group is actively recruiting a Hematology/Oncology provider in northwestern Ohio.
- Join 1 Hem/Onc and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 4 Patient Navigators, social worker, dietitian
- Radiation Oncologist and Radiologist on-site
- Average 20 patients/day
- Weekly Tumor Board
- Infusion on-site with 13 chairs and 5 private rooms for long term infusions
- Call 1:5 (shared with other community oncologists)
- Work out of ONE hospital/office
- Large built-in referral base
- Hospital is a 300-bed facility and the health system has over 1,500 employees
- Lucrative recruitment with a generous salary plus production.
- Benefits includeFamily health/dental, Short and long-term disability, 401K, vacation, Quality Bonus, CME allowance, and much, much more.
Located in northwestern Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes. The area has something for everyone, indoor soccer, and tennis, a state-of-the-art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools, and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Ft. Wayne.And, it has been the second-largest retail market in Ohio for the past seven years.