SAINT ALPHONSUS REGIONAL REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of BOISE
Saint Alphonsus Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a partnership with Encompass Health is a 40-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in Boise, ID. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Physician - Associate Medical Director interested in building a practice and growing with the community. The town has the best of all worlds; beautiful mountain views, historical charm, and affordable real estate. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Attending Inpatient Opportunity
- Full-Time Caseload
- Associate Medical Director Stipend
- Full Relocation Provided
- Flexible, Independent Model
- Income Guarantee
- Experienced Staff and New Hospital
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - BOISE, IDAHO
Boise is the capital city of Idaho, with a population just north of 235,000. Downtown Boise is the cultural center and home to many small businesses and some mid-rise buildings. The area has a variety of shops and restaurants. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre on the corner of Capitol Boulevard and Main Street, the Boise Art Museum on Capitol in front of Julia Davis Park, and Zoo Boise on the grounds of Julia Davis Park.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support