- Partnership eligible after first year
- Collegial work environment
- Established practice with 2 physicians and 3 APPs
- Care for injured workers (mostly musculoskeletal), drug testing, medical review office work, fitness for duty exams including CDL and homeland security
- COHE designated
What were seeking
- BC/BE physician with training in Occupational Medicine
- CD Medical Examiner or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of start
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Willingness to travel for rural clinic outreach
- Must live within the service district
Who we are
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer
- 401(k) match
- Relocation allowance
- Generous time off
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Robust malpractice insurance coverage
Public Health Emergency Mandate
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
Wage and Benefit Summary
Wages are based on MGMA/AMGA median. For this position, wages will be between $263,754.50 and $285,140.00. Placement in a starting range is based on training, experience, certifications, etc. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidates qualifications.
Our very competitive benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, 401k matching, sick leave, long-term disability, vacation, relocation reimbursement, and signing bonus.
How to apply
To receive more information please go to www.confluencehealth.org/careers. To speak with a recruiter please call (509) 662-1511 ext 27971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.