- Partnership eligible after first year
- Nursing home and home visit work
- Flexible scheduling and minimal distances required for travel
- No admissions or inpatient work
What we are seeking
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics to join a team of three geriatricians and three ARNP providers
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for geriatric care and be looking for a blend of clinic and home visit practice
- Willingness to be part of a flexible team
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
Who we are
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer
- Partnership opportunity in the physician-owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- Generous vacation package
- 401(k) match
- Relocation package includes generous allowance, plus house hunting
- Annual allowances for continuing education
Wage and Benefit Summary
Wages are based on MGMA/AMGA median. For this position, wages will be between $230,465.60 and $249,152.00. Placement in a starting range is based on training, experience, certifications, etc. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidates qualifications.
Our very competitive benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, 401k matching, sick leave, long-term disability, vacation, relocation reimbursement, and signing bonus.
Public Health Emergency Mandate
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
How to apply
To receive more information please go to www.confluencehealth.org/careers. To speak with a recruiter please call (509) 662-1511 extension 27971 or email JoinUs@confluencehealth.org.