Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Psychiatry Residency Program Director at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals, and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Seeking candidates interested in committing 20 hours (0.5 FTE) per week to administrative duties dedicated toward the OhioHealth Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Responsible for the annual recruitment of residents, maintaining the accreditation of the program, and providing faculty evaluations.
- Daily oversight and supervision of residents, in addition to providing feedback on areas of improvement.
- OhioHealths Neuroscience service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Psychiatrist through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Three or more years of faculty experience in a psychiatry residency program
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganeys Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes Americas Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of Americas Best Cities for Physicians. The regions prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.