Job Summary:Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls is seeking a Rheumatologist in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Idaho licensure and DEA
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
Idaho Falls is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region. The city is affordable with its symphony, opera, museums, and zoo. Idaho Falls is the perfect location for people looking for diverse outdoor and recreational activities with the opportunity to discover the nearby wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, world-class fly fishing on Henry's Fork of the Snake River, fantastic skiing at Sun Valley, Utah, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming just to name a few of the area's many attributes. Enjoy big city features with small town charm and quality schools in a family-centered community.
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving Southeast Idaho, Western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is designated as a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support its comprehensive trauma program.
- EIRMC is home to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine GME programs.
- EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology services.