We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join their team of 20 Emergency Medicine physicians in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Full-time position is 144 hours per month designed as 12-14 shifts of 8-9 hours
- Staffing is 24/7 double coverage, triple and quadruple coverage during peak hours
- Emergency Department is a Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Excellent sub-specialist coverage
- Services approximately 58,000+ visits per year
- 42 ER bays, 5 trauma and resuscitation rooms
- Hospitalist Service takes unassigned patient admits; no ED Physician admits
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a 3-state area
A new, $494 million state-of-the-art medical center opened in July 2017. The new medical center includes:
- 2 adult and 1 pediatric trauma bay
- Direct access to helipad, cardiac cath labs, and trauma ORs
- Separate behavioral health assessment area
- Separate 14-bed Clinical Decision Unit managed by hospitalists
- Adjacent CT Scanner and Diagnostic Radiology
Offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.