Olympic Medical Center is located in the seaside town of Port Angeles, WA, and situated at the foot of the Olympic Mountains. This rural community hospital and referral center is accredited and certified in infection prevention, a Top 100 rural hospital – 2022, and has a 5-star quality rating.
- 67-bed acute care facility
- Volume of ED - 25,000
- Level III trauma designation
- 44 hours physician coverage, 12 hours APP coverage
- Full and part-time options available
- EM trained or IM/FP trained with 2 years of EM experience
- Board certification; ABEM, ABFP or ABIM
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sounds robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly, and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback