- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Primary Care and Specialists working together in the same clinics for better continuum of care and access!
- Strategic growth by adding new service lines and growing established programs!
Welcome to Astria Health, a non-profit, locally owned, regional health system consisting of inpatient hospital care and emergency services, ambulatory surgical care, and a network of primary care /walk-in care and specialty clinics located throughout the Yakima Valley in Central WA. Our goal is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet vulnerable, rural -based healthcare delivery systems, many of which are currently threatened in todays rapidly changing healthcare environment.
We are committed to investing in a continuum of care for the people who live and work throughout Central Washington, and that's why you'll see many of our specialists housed together with primary care providers for better access. Won't you join in our vision to build sustainable, locally-based, healthcare organizations that improve health for those we serve?
As a non-profit entity, every dollar we earn is reinvested into providing quality health care through:
- New or expanded patient care services
- Access to care
- New physician services
- New technologies
- Attracting and retaining engaged professionals who share our vision