Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a Surgical Pathologist, at our tertiary care hospital Rochester General Hospital . Candidates must be Board eligible or certified (preferred) in Anatomic Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (preferred), with an interest in continuing to practice clinical pathology and/or an interest in autopsy pathology. Fellowship training is preferred, including (but not limited to) oncologic pathology, a surgical pathology subspecialty or hematopathology.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-seven experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) Rochester-based pathologists supporting anatomic and clinical pathology services for a nine-hospital comprehensive healthcare system
- Work with colleagues committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration, diagnosing a challenging variety of surgical and cytology cases across a wide range of surgical subspecialties, including 70,000 surgical pathology cases/year
- Collaborate with Lipson Cancer Institute Hematology-Oncology colleagues, caring for patients across western Upstate New York and in the North Country (St. Lawrence County), supporting a regional Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, a growing Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program and the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center
- Participate in shared laboratory directorship responsibilities for a network of regional acute care laboratories
- Share in the education of fellows, residents and medical students as well as opportunities to serve as an Instructor in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technology Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Global Laboratory, a leader in Toxicology and global clinical trials.
For consideration for this position, please forward your CV to Jessica Yaeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.