We are seeking an emergency medicine residency-trained BC/BE physician to join our group in beautiful Seattle, Washington.
Highlights of position
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Exceptional specialty support.
- Annual volume 24,000.
- Shifts 8-10 hours
- Admission rate 28%.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with onsite neurohospitalist.
- Regional hyperbaric medicine referral center
- Nights - 11pm to 7am
- ABEM or AOBEM BC/BE
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
Virginia Mason, established in 1920 in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent health care organization focused on delivering quality services to our patients. We have a 336-bed hospital in Seattle and multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 450 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best practices and a model that is the benchmark for other medical organizations. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really mattersyour patients.