Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA Gulf Coast Division is seeking a Pathology Medical Director for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, TX. This is a high-level working leadership position working with the administrators and physicians at assigned hospital.
Forward Pathology Solutions employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 92 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes. (www.FPSHealthcare.com)
• AP/CP Board Certification is required
• 2 years of associate Pathologist experience in a large or multi-hospital setting
• 5-8 years out of Fellowship
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a large group
• Guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses
• Employed position
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance, profit sharing and more!
• Paid Malpractice
• CME days/allowance and Vacation
• Relocation Allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
About HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball:HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball has provided quality healthcare to Tomball, Magnolia and Northwest Houston communities since 1948.We are proudly part of Houston's largest healthcare system, HCA Houston Healthcare, and are dedicated to providing care, above all else. We are committed to providing quality healthcare while making a difference in our patients' and families' lives. Through exceptional technology and specialized medical staff, area residents receive a full range of medical services, close to home.Our 150-acre campus in Tomball, Texas, features designated specialty centers and services including: