Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, one of the nations leading innovators in clinical care and national healthcare policy, is seeking a Transfusion Medicine Physician to join its collegial and collaborative Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
- Provide clinical service and medical oversight as a member of the Transfusion Medicine Service which includes a blood bank/ transfusion service, hospital based donor center, therapeutic apheresis service, cellular therapy center, thrombosis/hemostasis laboratory, and transfusion medicine research laboratory.
- Participate in the academic mission of the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine by teaching medical students at the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Pathology residents and Transfusion Medicine fellows in ACGME accredited programs.
- Pursue clinical research with mentorship from internationally recognized experts in Transfusion Medicine, Apheresis and CellularTherapy.
- BC/BE Pathology
- BC/BE Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine.
- Ability to obtain/maintain NH and VT medical licenses