Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center - Boise, and Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) are seeking a full-time Advanced Practice Provider with cardiology or advanced heart failure experience to join the expanding dedicated Advanced Heart Failure program, caring for patients with complex conditions.
Enjoy rewarding work in a care-team model coupled with excellent quality of life in beautiful Boise.
The Advanced Practice Provider in this role will have the opportunity to establish an outpatient focus to their practice while still working on the inpatient side to optimize care for heart failure patients and help to grow our mechanical circulatory support program.
- Mix of both Inpatient and Clinic duties
- Growing Cardiogenic Shock and Mechanical Circulatory Support Program
- CardioMEMs program
- Heart Failure research portfolio with opportunities for APCs in pilot programs
- 2 to 3 years of post-graduate experience preferred
- Cohesive and supportive team
This position will provide direct care, including assessing, diagnosing, planning, and implementing interventions to treat health problems, health promotion and preventive care. Assists in the overall performance of the Heart Failure program including collection and measurement of Trinity Health and national indicators for quality patient care.
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist (ACNS-BC) medical license in Idaho; valid controlled substance registration with Idaho; Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
- A strong medical background and a desire to develop a practice to support a growing multi-specialty medical group. In providing this support, you will obtain Idaho medical licensure to maintain and strengthen the Health System's general internal program across all communities we serve.
- Previous advance practice provider experience in cardiac disease management.
Location: Boise, ID
Status: 1.0 FTE
Schedule: Weekdays, 10 hr shifts
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403B)