Dartmouth Health, one of the nations leading innovators in clinical care and national healthcare policy, is seeking a full-time clinical BC/BE surgical pathologist with special interest in Head & Neck (including Endocrine) and/or Pulmonary/Thoracic Pathology to join its collegial and collaborative Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Department at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.Additional expertise or interest in other subspecialties is desirable, but not required.What Dartmouth Health has to offer you:
- Practice based in the newly renovated departmental space at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Service work and sign-out in Head & Neck (including Endocrine) and Pulmonary/Thoracic Pathology, and occasional night and weekend frozen section call in General Surgical Pathology.
- Potential medical directorship of affiliate regional laboratories.
- Active participation in the academic mission of the department, including clinical research and teaching of medical students at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, and resident trainees in Pathology and other Clinical Departments.
- An academic appointment, commensurate with experience, will be requested at Dartmouths Geisel School of Medicine.
- Excellent facilities for diagnostic applications and collaborative research activities, including a state-of-the-art, on-site clinical genomics laboratory and an active pathology informatics (including digital pathology) group.
- BC/BE in Anatomic Pathology and subspecialty fellowship training or strong track record of interest in Head/Neck/Endocrine and/or Pulmonary/Thoracic Pathology.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the States of NH and VT
Interested candidates should send their CV to Heidi Krape, Physician Recruiter, atHeidi.N.Krape@Hitchcock.org
.Centered in the Upper Valley of the Connecticut River, the Dartmouth Health system encompasses areas of both NH and VT and offers unmatched lifestyle benefits of rural New England. New Hampshire touts no income or state sales tax. The regional geography combines history, industry, immediate access to all-season outdoor recreation, and thriving communities which have been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the U.S. to live and work. The Maine, NH and MA seacoast, NH's legendary White Mountains, Burlington, VT, Boston, MA and Montreal, QC are all within driving distance.