Job Summary:HCA Florida Largo HospitalCardiac Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Largo, FLHCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking a Board Certified Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join the growing cardiac program at HCA Florida Largo Hospital. Cardiac Fellowship preferred with TEE certification.
Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
- Staffing model of 10 Anesthesiologists and 25 CRNAs covering 12 ORs plus EP Lab, Cath Lab and Endo. Average surgical volume of 9000 annually.
- Diverse mix of cases including, Transplant (separate team), Cardiac, heavy Ortho, General Surgery, Endo, Neuro, Spine, Vascular, Robotics, etc. No Peds. No OB. No Trauma.
- Average cardiac volume 300 hearts annually
- Average work week is 45-50 hours. Cardiac call- 10 calls from home a month equally distributed amongst 3 team members
About HCA Florida Largo Hospital:
- Robust compensation package includes tiered base salary, fellowship training stipend
- Start Date Bonus. Relocation assistance available.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, Long-term/short-term disability, Life insurance, FSA and one of the industry’s best 401(k) matching plans.
- 100% paid professional liability insurance. Occurrence-based. No tail required.
Largo is a 455 bed facility is designated as a Statutory Teaching Hospital by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and is affiliated and proudly partners with such institutions as Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine and University of South Florida's Morsani College of Medicine. Largo Medical Center's staff is continuously recognized by its patients, their families and has received many accolades from national healthcare organizations including the Leapfrog Safety Grade of an "A" in the Spring of 2019, the Gold Seal from The Joint Commission and several quality accolades for Heart and Stroke care from the American Heart Association.About the Community:Located along the gulf coast of West Florida, opposite Tampa in Pinellas County, Largo is home to spectacular white sandy beaches, beautifully preserved historic structures dating back to the 19th century and many parks and natural preserves. The beautiful weather provides the Residents of Largo with a great mix of outdoor activities to enjoy including botanical gardens, boating and championship golf courses. The downtown offers a variety of restaurants and shopping and there are plenty of family attractions to enjoy as well. Largo’s cost of living is 13% lower than the national average and attracts a wide demographic.