Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) - a physician-led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group practice - is seeking a full-time General Orthopedic Surgeon to join a growing Orthopedic practice with locations in Nampa and Fruitland, Idaho/Ontario, Oregon, 40 minutes from Nampa and 55 minutes from downtown Boise.
The orthopedic surgery team currently includes three Orthopedic Surgeons (spine, foot & ankle, and hand & wrist) and works within the multi-disciplinary care setting to ensure comprehensive care for each patient.
Supported by a team of five Advanced Practice Providers, these locations offer General Orthopedic care, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle Surgery, and Podiatry. Further support is provided through health system primary care and wide range of specialty care expertise including Orthopedics, General surgery, ENT, Gynecology and Urology. Within the hospital, we offer 24/7 Anesthesia support, endoscopy, imaging services with 24/7 radiology services to include CT and MRI, as well as after hour call coverage for Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine.
The typical schedule for this opportunity is Monday through Friday, which includes a minimum of 32 patient contact hours per week, plus procedures, rounding and consults. Time is split between clinic and hospital locations in Nampa, Idaho and Ontario, Oregon. General Ortho ED call is 1:6.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of accredited residency
- Board certification through the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS) - or obtain within 3 years
- Obtain Idaho & Oregon medical licensure and granting of privileges at SAMC - Nampa and SAMC - Ontario and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA
- Willingness to take general orthopedic call
This is an excellent opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join a growing medical group.
An excellent and competitive income and benefits package is available including:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance, including tail coverage
- Retirement (403b)