Longview, WA 98632
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Consider joining PeaceHealths established and collegial behavioral health team in beautiful Longview, Washington at St. John Medical Center. This Per Diem opportunity will be outpatient based. The mission-driven behavioral health program represents Peace Health St. John Medical Centers commitment to providing compassionate, patient-and-family-centered care based on the best practices in medicine today.
If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoys quick access to big-city amenities, then our rural practice could be a great place for you! Longview, Washington is perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. Click Here to watch a video about St. John Medical Center and connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Why Youll Love The Practice:
- Join a team of 4 psychiatrists, 3 nurse practitioners, therapists, licensed clinical social workers, licensed mental health counselors, nurses, and a dedicated ancillary staff.
- Opportunity to participate in the Spravato Clinic. Opioid detoxification and treatment through a buprenorphine (suboxone) program.
- Schedule: Per Diem as available
- Call Schedule: No current call requirement
Experiencing Longview, Washington:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview. A gravel trail circumnavigates the lake and is just under 4 miles and can offer a quick, refreshing break on a busy day.
- Our community is just a short one-hour drive to the Pacific Ocean.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of "60,000 residents. Our area has many locally-owned restaurants, coffee shops, brew pubs, and national chains such as Target, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. Along with a variety of grocery shopping options and April through October the Farmers Market is open.
- St. John Medical Center (SJMC), a 346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center. Offering dozens of medical specialty services and programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer, birthing, and womens services.
- Critical Care Unit received Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- PeaceHealth St. John, Cowlitz County Community Profile
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate: $72.84 - $78.99 depending on YOE
- Select retirement benefits and employee wellness program with FitBit options.
- Reimbursement for travel and select benefits available.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurance.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Click here to view the PeaceHealth System At a Glance
About PeaceHealth: Serving the communitys healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz Countys population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1200 providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
If this opportunity resonates with you, we welcome your application, thank you.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this position, please go to: