The Division of Geriatrics at Stamford Health is recruiting a BC/BE Geriatrician for our Geriatrics programs.
- Provide outpatient geriatric assessment services, M - F, flexible schedule
- Collegial team with excellent support staff
- Teach residents and med students
- On-call is all by phone, rotated 1:5, including weeknight and weekends. Call is very light
- Very attractive compensation package with RVU incentives
- Complete benefits package with CME, and Concierge Services, generous PTO
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Stamford Health is an independent community-based academic medical center and health system.
- Stamford Hospital is a 305-bed teaching community hospital and regional referral center in Southwestern CT, just 45 minutes away from NYC.
- Our health system is a Planetree designated organization, with an emphasis on patient and family centered care. Stamford Health Medical Group is the affiliated clinical practice organization, with approximately 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, located at 40 offices throughout the region.
- Stamford Health is a major educational affiliate of Columbia University School of Physicians and Surgeons, with four sponsored residency programs, med students rotating through five (5) clinical clerkships and various electives here, and clinical collaborations in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, advanced heart failure, hepatology, endocrine surgery and thoracic surgery.
- Recognized as a "High Performing Hospital" by U.S. New & World Report in 2022
- Flagship hospital was the only one is Fairfield County to receive an "A" Grade for safety from the Leapfrog Group
- 5 Star" (out of 5) Overall Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Among the 7% of hospitals nationwide awarded Magnet Status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for the highest levels of safety, quality, and patient satisfaction.
Interviews are being scheduled now! If interested, send your CV and cover letter to: Robin Harrington, Physician Recruiter